N-Series (J spec) N3438, N3640, N3842 (Free Grip & Tip) We will cut to playing length and install tip and grip to you're Spec. if you like
ACCRA introduces our first shaft designed specifically for the player who desires a high performance shaft which uses the highest modulus materials from Torey Japan, and Boron in the tip section that will deliver maximum stability at “normal” clubhead speeds.
Discerning golfers who want to play golf at a high level but have seen swing speeds diminish due to age or injuries require a shaft that provides the stability of “Tour” shafts at a lighter weight. The J-Spec N-Series offers this.
As per Japanese standards, the N Series is based on 3 swing speed ranges using “Meters Per Second” and color coded for convenience.
S flex – N3842 (Blue)
R flex – N3640 (Red)
A/L Flex – N3438 (Orange)
A golfer can expect…..
~ Mid/high launch conditions
~ Mid spin rates
~ An EI curve that promotes maximum energy transfer.
~ Superior transition and timing during the swing.
~ High elasticity carbon graphite materials over the entire length of the shaft for speed and power.
~ 4 axis weave in the butt section for stability and to promote timing during the transition.
~ Boron graphite combination in the tip section for a strong impact position even during off center hits.
~ Super high modulus materials to offer the best possible “feel” on impact.
This is the first truly innovative and high tech shaft designed for those who want “the best” at traditional clubhead speeds.
The S3 Accra exclusive (Shaft Simulation System) shaft measuring device enables the engineers at ACCRA to completely profile any golf shaft in a matter of a couple of minutes. The S3 system provides us with an immediate blue print of every shaft, enabling ACCRA to provide the best QC (Quality Control) in the industry and the best system for developing new shafts for the future.
The S3 machine provides a multitude of information in just minutes……
- Straightness – using a high resolution imaging system while rotating the shaft, the machine provides instant and precise feedback of a shafts straightness profile.
- By duplicating how a shaft is loaded during a golf swing, the machine’s imaging system can quickly measure the shafts profile.
- E.I. curve – Using the thousands of data points from a shaft’s bend profile, the machine instantly calculates a continuous E.I. curve. System provides a curve on multiple planes by rotating the shaft.
- Deflection – System provides a dynamic representation of the deflection profile on multiple planes.
- Frequency – S3 give frequency data on multiple planes, providing averages and discrepancies.
- S3 Consistency factor – An overall rating of the quality of the shaft taking into account consistencies such as…straightness, wall thickness, materials and interior/exterior diameter consistencies.
- Torque – using precision motors, the machine completes each test with a torque measurement.